09 June 2011

Bulldogs

Today has only begun, but I love the days when you wake up with the feeling that it's going to be a good day. It's hot, yes -- supposed to be one-hundred degrees -- but this morning as I was walking to the train I saw a man walking his little bulldog. The bulldog was half-running, half-walking -- it was so little, his little legs were moving so fast and they were kind of bow-legged and went in a circular motion when he ran, if that makes any sense. Anyway, for some reason this was hilarious to me, and I laughed out loud. In fact, I'm still laughing just thinking about it. I can just imagine the dog's personality and his voice -- if he had a voice. He would say "Derpaderp ba derp." I could even picture the background music that would accompany his little walk if he were in a movie.



It would be 30 seconds into the song and on.

Clearly I was/am way too entertained by making fun of this poor dog's legs.

There has to be some kind of YouTube video about the hilarity of running bulldogs.

1 comment:

  1. joann loves this...i was watching two geckos on the palm tree chase each other.... have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete