Tyler's mom keeps torturing me by sending us tantalizing little postcards of our impending vacation to Mexico.
"48 more days!" she exclaims. Except as of today, it's 37 days!
"48 more days!" she exclaims. Except as of today, it's 37 days!
I'm glad someone else shares my excitement. It's been determined that Roxy and I will get massages and facials at the spa while Gary and Tyler play golf or do other male stuff that isn't important to us.
It seems like this vacation to Nuevo Vallarta cannot come fast enough, and yet I can't believe it's only a little more than a month away. I can't wait to be lounging by the pool, sipping many margaritas and waving the pool boy over to fetch me a pina colada. I'll luxuriate in every minute! I don't think I've ever been somewhere this nice. I'm so excited and grateful for the chance to relax and get away from the city and its hot, smelly garbage streets.

Joann is envious!
ReplyDelete