Over the course of a year that I've had this blog, I tried to convince Tyler to guest post...which he did a couple of times after much begging on my part.
But now he has his own blog where he can unleash his inner music critic.
So please visit: http://rezloh.tumblr.com/
On a side note, this time last year we were packing up our apartment on 38th Street in Omaha. We had rented the U-Haul and emptied out our gigantic apartment to spend our last days at my parents' house and eat pizza with the friends who'd helped us. Also on this day last year Niles had horrible crystals in his bladder and I had to rush him to the emergency vet, where I also snagged his happy-pill prescription so he would pass out on our long car ride.
A year goes by so fast!
29 June 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment