Niles had to go to the vet again today for crystals in his bladder...again. On Sunday I came home to find pee and puke on the kitchen floor and litter EVERYWHERE. He somehow got a hold of his Fresh Step litter box and dragged it around.
Being that our vet wasn't open on Sunday, and the next day was Labor Day and only the expensive emergency vet clinic would be open for business, we decided to wait until Tuesday to take Niles in.
But don't worry, he'll be fine. 3 medications, $120, and a case of prescription cat food later, we're happy to report Niles is sleeping soundly curled up on his fave green chair.
Last night, like what any normal "parent" would do when their little loved one isn't feeling well, Tyler decided to take advantage of Niles's lethargy and play with him.
"Look, he can stay on by himself!" exclaimed Tyler.
"Ooh, lemme take a picture!" I said, grabbing my phone (hence the grainy, low-quality pics).
Harmless enough. Niles likes his buddha belly to be rubbed.
Like a baby. So cute. So willing to play along!
The cat's blurry legs? That'd be Tyler entertaining himself by making Niles dance.You can tell Niles is having fun, too.
"Get me outta here, Mama! Please?" pleads our kitty. Sorry kitty, must keep taking pictures!
Tyler cuddles and talks to his parents on the phone while Niles gazes lovingly into his face.
Sorry, buddy. You're a good sport. We love ya!Like our matching bedroom comforter and pillowcase in that last picture?
I guess if we did this to our real children CPS would come a-knockin'.
Good thing we don't have kids.
P.S. Niles was in no way harmed during our photo session! In fact, we think he liked it.
Don't worry, Grandma!

ha ha ha don't worry I would of done the same thing to you kids, wait to see how bad it is until I could get you in to the doc, You turned out okay....Hey Matt has a cord for Ty I'll get it either today or tomorrow and send it to you. mom
ReplyDeletegma says...
ReplyDeleteHe will get even!