25 February 2011

Weekend!

I have been busy/lazy and haven't uploaded the pictures from our wonderful time in Beacon yet, but I will soon. Tyler's friend Lindsay is in town for a few days, so we're planning on a fun weekend -- Bloody Marys, duckduck, maybe a show tonight, and showing her all of our haunts in Brooklyn.

Also, my second publishing class starts on Monday! I can't believe it -- a few months ago I was so sad when my class ended because I thought I was going to be bored. I never thought I'd already have a job in publishing and would be working 50 hour weeks! (Well, it's only been 50 hours this week...) Now I'll be surprised if I can find time to fit in my two classes and the homework. But I'll find time, I always do.

In the meantime, here's a picture of the cubicle that is my second home:


1 comment:

  1. so nice and neat! wish I could learn to work like that! Looking forward to the pictures..talked to your dad today and they are looking forward to seeing you. They're coming here in May..I'm excited!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete