14 July 2010

We have WIRELESS Internet!

Let's all give a big round of applause to Tyler, who worked tirelessly (and at times frustratingly) to get the wireless router up and working today. He has really done a great job hanging things, putting stuff together, fixing things, taking apart the air conditioner to find out where the mildew smell was coming from, putting the air conditioner back together with only 3 screws left over -- all while I've mostly watched helplessly. Tyler, what would I do without you?! I think he's improved his handyman skills tenfold over the past couple weeks.

And now that the internet is working, I will post...A VIDEO OF THE APARTMENT! I have been asked countless times to post pictures, but a video will work just as well, don't you think? Some things have changed since the video was taken. I didn't know the camera recorded sound so I kind of trail off in my sentences because I was mostly talking to myself (and felt silly because I had to redo this video like 3 or 4 times and Tyler was sitting on the couch the whole time, listening to me) and we finally put the shelf up in our bedroom for all our pictures of family and friends. And we finally hung our TV!

Note: You might get a little nauseous towards the end. I was kind of swinging the camera everywhere paying no heed to the stomachs of my readers.


3 comments:

  1. :-) Love it! "And this is the..." Hee hee!

    <3 Adria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb who abhors preps at the end of sentencesJuly 15, 2010 at 2:37 AM

    You've done wonders, Sarah and Tyler, to create a home in such a short time. Your apt is bigger than I expected....the luxury of a second bedroom/bike garage is great. Loved your video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. laughing and laughing at tyler's subtle, "hi." if there where lowercase lowercase letters, i would have typed the 'hi' even lowercaser. the place looks cute, guys.

    neck

    ReplyDelete