27 June 2010

Reality is Slowly Setting In...

Holy crap, we're moving in two days...TWO DAYS. It's kind of unreal having to say goodbye to everybody.

I'm going to miss all the weird people at Baker's...

And tonight is the last night I get to drive my trusty steed, PEL the Saturn. I sold my car yesterday and the dude is picking it up tomorrow...


Good luck in your new home, PEL. I drove you for 5 years and you never let me down, even though you guzzled oil like a...nevermind. I don't want to make a bad BP oil spill joke.

Then it's the OPEN ROAD!

Does anyone have any good road trip songs?

2 comments:

  1. Hey guys ... great to get caught up on the plan. Enjoy the great adventure .. you will be talking about is and boring your friends the rest of your lives ... like Gma and I do. Love you guys and Niles too! GpaRL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, You know that we will be with you and Tyler in sprit...all our love and best wishes will be with you each and every mile. I love your blog and it will be something to look forward everyday to see what new you've blogged. I, too, hope that Pel is going to a good home! gma

    ReplyDelete