For instance: we recently switched Niles to wet cat food. He usually gobbles up anything we put in his bowl, but when it comes to wet food, he will ONLY eat the seafood variety. And ONLY if it's the nasty paté. When I tried splurging and giving him the sliced pieces in a delicious-smelling (ha) gravy, what does he do? He licks all the gravy and leaves the chunks to get all dried out. Then he leaves a mess all over the floor.
He also runs like a crab, where both of his back legs scoot sideways and he does this weird side trot.
He also eats sunflowers.
I bought a bouquet of beautiful $5 sunflowers at the farmer's market last week, and they held up remarkably well, given the circumstances.
Circumstances being that they were constantly under attack by our cat, who felt it his bounden duty to individually pick the petals from these poor flowers.

Niles apparently loves sunflowers.





They do have a mind of their own! I have to make sure that I "chop" up the pate....they do not like for me to spoon it out of the can and onto their dish....finiky....but it's fun to watch them...by the way, I have to put flowers way way up on something that is too crowded for them to jump and land on....sometimes it works....sometimes not so well...gma
ReplyDelete