


Apparently the last day of apple picking season was Sunday, the very day they arrived, so there weren't many apples left on the trees. Not to be deterred, the trio went to Warwick Valley Winery, sampled a few wine tastings, ate lunch, and played with horses, and ran through the fields.
This picture reminds me of Nebraska City for some reason -- I think because in my mind I associate anything related to apple-picking and fall stuff to Nebraska City, the Apple Capital of Nebraska.Jenny having a heart to heart with a horse.
Tyler was very amused by this hot dog man.Fall is so beautiful here. I feel like it lasts a lot longer than it does in Omaha. Back home, the weather will be nice for a week before the temperature plummets from daily highs of 75 down to highs of 45. Then the snow comes in October and doesn't leave until April.
At least that's what happened last year.
At least that's what happened last year.
I want to run through an open field, too! I want it to be this weather forever!


No comments:
Post a Comment