27 October 2010

A Coloring Book for Big Kids

It's so easy to spend money in New York.

When every window is shouting at you to come in and every store is so glamorous and unlike any other store you've seen (or a store that simply doesn't exist in Omaha), it isn't difficult to simply, well, spend all of your money.

But how it works for me usually is that I'll find something online, then Google it to see if a store has it in New York City. Then I'll go there, and on the way I'll stop by more stores and window shop or look lovingly at all the fall boots/sweaters/vests/cute things I can't afford.

But gosh darn it, the inner kid in me squealed with glee after seeing this awesome coloring book.

But you HAVE to buy it online on this guy's website. I don't think anyplace in NYC has it...but that's okay, because then I won't be tempted to window shop anywhere else.

I don't think adults do nearly as much coloring as they should! Coloring is so relaxing and fun and is a nice break from reality. You get to revert back to being a kid.

I'm so tempted to buy this and, like, a deluxe pack of markers in every color and just sit and color these awesome pictures all weekend, or after a long day of work.


Then I want to buy one for my mom and everyone I know, so we can all color and stay in the lines (or out, if that's your thing) and be happy!

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. splendid idea! I ran across the Barbie picture you did when you were 4 and, yes, you stayed inside the lines.....love you, gma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one so bad.... I love to color!!! mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one of these!! We should all order one before Thanksgiving, so we can color as a family activity!! I would get one of the giant boxes of Crayola crayons rather than markers, though. There are way more colors, and markers never work very well on coloring book paper...

    ReplyDelete