Today was one of those days where you wake up, see the snow falling outside, look at the weather (too cold), and then proceed to sit on the couch all day and watch Mad Men.
It doesn't matter that we've already seen all four seasons of Mad Men--we're just, you know...we're just refreshing our memories for when the new season airs in March...
I'm too ashamed to divulge how many episodes we watched and how many hours we've been sitting on the couch. I did go outside twice today--a brisk, slushy walk to the library to pick up a book, and an afternoon run to the liquor store, after it became apparent that neither Tyler nor I were going to get anything accomplished today. We decided to make Don Draper-worthy cocktails--old fashioneds.
Suffice it to say, we drank too many. But what can I say? They're so damn good!
21 January 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment