27 July 2011

Happy Anniversary!

We met only twice before he moved to New York for the first time in 2006.

Then we were pen pals for a year while he lived there, and we became each others' journals.

We fell in love somewhere along the way.


Four years and a fat cat later, here we are! I love you, Tyler. Thanks for putting up with me for so long. ;-P

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you two.. I love the picture. Thanks for sharing your trip it does look like you had a great time in a beautiful place. Is Niles talking to you yet? Is there anyway you can email me the picture? Love you, Gma Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this picture and I stole it. Happy Anniv. you two, we are going to the Arkwrights pool today so I'm thinking of you lots. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete